quinta-feira, 5 de abril de 2012

Positive Vibration


Positive Vibration
(Bob Marley)

Live if you want to live
Rastaman vibration yeah! Positive
I and I vibration yeah! Positive

I a man Iration yeah! Irie Ites
Positive vibration yeah! Positive

If you get down and quarrel everyday
You're saying prayers to the devil, I say
Why not help another on the way

Make it much easier
Say you just can't live that negative way
You know what I mean
Make way for the positive day
Cause its a new day

New time, new feeling yeah!
Say it's a new sign
Oh what a new day
Picking up.

Are you picking up now
Jah love, Jah love, protect us
Rastaman Vibration yeah! Positive

I and I vibration yeah! Irie Ites
Vibes, got to have a good vibe
Picking up.

Are you picking up now 







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário